Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday off, Tuesday yoga.

Well, the week's not shaping up to be very consistant, but maybe it will end with more running since it hasn't started that way.

After all the rock moving Sunday, I was sore. Even my legs were sore from lifting. I think my back was less sore, so maybe I was lifting the correct way! Bring on the semis...I'm ready for Strongest Woman Contest.

I walked a little Monday but that was it. Oh and worked a lot. If only that counted towards training. Tuesday...that's today...working is all I've been doing. I got away for yoga. It wasn't a very good class for me, but the new mat I bought is awesome sauce! Then we ate wings and now I'm going to work more. Booooo.

Tomorrow is going to be another crazy crazy day. I hope to get up and run and then get my illustration stuff off to Jamie. But the running thing might have to happen later... Ug. I need more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment