Thursday, June 14, 2012

Spooky Loop

I ran a 1.5 mile loop from the office twice, getting the mileage to my planned 3. It involved two streets with Spooky in their name, so I'm calling it the Spooky Loop.

The route was Montgomery - to Findly - to Spooky Ledge - to Spooky Hollow - which becomes Cooper. The direction I went had a long downhill and a long uphill. I think next time I'll reverse it and see if the other way is worse. I didn't stop ever on the hill, so I'm pretty happy with myself about that.

In the evening, we won our second Ultimate Frisbee game! 19 - 8 I believe. Or they might have had 10. I'm not sure now. It was a pretty fun game. Only three girls, so that made it hard to push much. I think I'm just going to have to get used to that though. Amanda's ankle is not doing great, so I would expect her to not be able to play future games. Bummer.

Today is spinning...it's been a couple of weeks! I'm ready for Melanie to kick my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment