It's been....two and a half weeks since I've spinned. I was a bit worried about the brutality level since it would be Melanie's class. But Melanie was on a field trip with her son. So, it was Bill, but it was the perfect "get back to it" class I needed.
Unfortunately my asthma went haywire in the beginning minutes. I coughed and coughed and felt wheezy. But about a third of the way in, it was fine. I think it might have been because we did sprints nearly right away. That was a lot for the lungs to be shoved into suddenly I guess.
Some ok music, a nice steady class, and I certainly feel worked. I also feel tight and a bit achy. I am definitely taking tomorrow off (after 5 straight consistent days- woohoo!). I might do some yard work. C is going to be out, and well, the motivation to go into the studio is pretty low when that happens :) I have plenty to do, but I think I'll do it from home with intermittent yard projects. Weeee!
Not sure if Casey and I are going to run this weekend. It's the "official" start of the marathon training, but I know he's been kind of out of the swing of things this past week. Maybe he needs another to settle in. I guess we'll see. I myself feel like my body is noticing the extra work this week, so maybe 9 wouldn't be ideal. But I would at least like to do 6 again.
No comments:
Post a Comment