Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 1 - Columbus marathon training (Steph)


I put (Steph) in the title in case Casey wants to track his stuff too. That was one of the best ideas I had when I did Columbus the first time. It is fun to reflect on, see how things progress, and it made this time's training plan easier to develop.


Overall, it was a decent first week for me, but a lot of what was planned was missed. The week before was actually more consistent. But it was decently consistent on the running, and I was fighting my body most of the week.


Sunday - 6 miles
Monday - off
Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - off
Thursday - 4 miles
Friday - off
Saturday - off, but some "cross training" doing yard work :)

Planned: 21 miles  Actual: 13  And I didn't really cross-train. So, that's not great. But it's OK. Next week will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment