Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HMTD19: Strength

I was going to come home and run. But the guilty verdict was read at the end of the day apparently, and I got sucked into all of that. Kind of weird, having worked for his mom and the lux connection. Lots of buzz.

Anyway, time went on and it was encroaching on shower/wing time. So I lifted instead, which is perfectly fine. I'll get up and run tomorrow morning while it's a pleasant 37ยบ, I have more time and a clearer head.

Arms
curls | straight pull ups | shoulder press-ups | triceps | shoulder flys | rows
15 - 25 of each, 2 sets

Core
Can't do crunches at the moment because of whatever I did to my neck skiing, but did leg lifts that worked the abs and a couple of planks. The planks were so short, but I gotta start somewhere!

That's it. It felt good.

No comments:

Post a Comment