I'm sore today from the 8 yesterday. Most notably my right ankle feels like I twisted it. I'm sure it's just a strain. Perhaps my next 8 miles shouldn't be mostly on sidewalks like this one seemed to be. I am happy to have the option, but I am already sick of running from the house. Next weekend, as long as it's not pouring down rain, I'm going to Rowe Woods or Miami Whitewater. Boom, decided.
This morning I lifted. Later today I want to clean my bike, specifically the chain. I need to get some de-greaser and go to town on it with some rags and an old toothbrush. I also want to change my tires front to back. I have a really expensive tire on the back, and since the trainer is so bad on tires, I should change it with the front one (original that came on the bike). Plus, it would give me excellent practice for changing flats and try some new tricks I learned from the Trek Ladies Night rep. The Monday night cycle spin class has been canceled. I was the only one doing it. Oh well, I was only able to go twice anyway. After work is hard. Now I will ride Monday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment