So this should be my last day of the Prednisone. I'm miserable today. Last night, despite having ran 13 miles in the morning and then hanging out with Greg's cousins all day, I never napped or stopped and was wide awake at 2 a.m. and couldn't sleep. I read a comic on my Kindle, played games on my phone, read some more on my Kindle and itched. I am not sure what time I finally ended up falling asleep, but it wasn't a good night.
I woke up and put away all my clothes from the laundry. Went to work, cleaned everything...my computer, the office, we got a new coffee maker, I emailed and struggled with the internet (I couldn't email so had to come home). I drew, I worked, I ate and ate and ate. Then I decided I should go on a bike ride so get the energy out. It's not all positive energy though. I really feel like crap. I want to pace. I feel so anxious and like there's something bad about to happen. I am nervous and agitated. I am not grumpy at all, and it's not like something going wrong sets me off like the Hulk or anything. I'm JUST NOT MYSELF and it's pretty much driving me insane!!!!
So I went on a bike ride. My plan was to just take it easy and go for a long time. Maybe 30 miles. But once I started going fast, I couldn't stop. I cruised along at 18 mph like it was 15. I wasn't ever out of breath unless I was climbing a hill. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the medicine or if I was just hyper and maybe more fit these days. I made it 22.5 miles.
At any rate, I enjoyed cruising along, dodging the sticks and really having the trail to myself. It was too early for the after-workers to get out there. The trail maintenance people were out though, cleaning up from the storms. If anyone ever wondered if they drive vehicles on the trail, they do.
Now... to survive the evening and take the last of the pills. God I hope I feel better tomorrow. ARGH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment